Join our passionate guides on a journey through the remains of Ancient Rome, from the Colosseum to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
- Adult 16+ y.o.
Rome painting class & wine tasting
Make your way to Piazza Farnese, where your host will be waiting to meet you.
After arriving at our rustic art studio you will be greeted with a glass of wine by one of our talented art instructors, and you will have the chance to get to know the group of people you will be sharing your artistic prowess with.
After welcome drinks, everyone will receive a seat at their painting station with their canvas and everything necessary to complete your painting. You will then select one of the many picturesque photos we will provide you with to turn into your masterpiece.
During the next two and half hours, you will be regaled with stories about the food and wine that you are enjoying; as well as stories from the history of Rome and why art has played such an important part in the city’s evolution; from the dark and tumultuous times of the Middle Ages to the beauty and splendor of the Renaissance!
At the end of the night (perhaps tipsy), you’ll be leaving with some great stories, some beautiful history, some new friends, and your very own creation to hang on your wall.
- Hand-selected hosts and art instructors
- Canvas, acrylic paint and anything you may need to create your masterpiece
- Assorted selection of fine Italian wines (unlimited)
- Locally sourced gourmet cheese and prosciutto platters
- Traditional Roman-style pasta
- An unforgettably unique evening out
- Sites visited: Piazza trilussa
What to Bring
A photo ID